Wednesday 3 August 2022

Hello

 I had a lot of difficulty with this card which I'll explain below.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Challenge - Monday Sentiment - Hello
https://theoutlawzchallenges-monday.blogspot.com/2022/08/monday-greetings-happy-hellos.html

The idea with this card was to die-cut the same image twice.  The first one was to be coloured on either the front or reverse and "printed" on to the card front.  The second one is coloured in the same materials and then added to the front of the card once dried.  There should be a shadowy print in the background.  The first time I did this I couldn't see the "printed" die cut at all.  This one is the second attempt and is only marginally better.  As we didn't have a video tutorial to follow and I'm a very visual learner, I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong.  I don't do well following written instructions as you can see.  If you look very very closely at the card you may be able to make out the "print".

I also added a sentiment from an adhesive chipboard sheet.

5 comments:

  1. I think it is perfect, Suze! The soft colors and the wonderful hello senti are fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suze. Thanks so much for entering our Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
    Cara, The Monday Greetings Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Outlawz Monday Greetings. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Suze! Congratulations on winning The Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge draw! ~Rebekah, The Monday Greetings Design Team

    ReplyDelete