Tuesday 23 August 2022

Sweet

This is the final project for the Gecko Galz August Challenges.  After finishing this one, I'm not happy that I chose the red from the image for the matting.  I feel I should have gone with the pale blue instead but it is what it is.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Image Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-image-challenge-of-month.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I also added some gold pearls as accents.

3 comments:

  1. I think the red adds drama to the card, Suze, and takes the eye straight to the image. A stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I think the red is better than blue.

    ReplyDelete