Tuesday 16 August 2022

Celebrate

After not having crafting supplies for more than two weeks, I spent the first day back printing out digital images, papers, sentiments and planning layouts for cards and other projects.  I am progressively colouring and putting together these cards.  This is one of the ones started on my first day back, which uses a sentiment from my Awaiting Crafting box.

I would like to enter:

Le'Ann's World - Anything Goes
http://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/2022/08/leanns-world-challenge-53.html

Passion For Markers - Say It With Flowers
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/week-653say-it-with-flowers.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Le'Ann's World and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some flower stickers

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Suze. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fantastic. I love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion For Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and such a sweet image! Love your choice of colours too! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete