Wednesday 3 August 2022

For You Friend

It is time for the reveal of the cards sent during the month of June by the Card Chain Challenge participants.  I sent my card to Joanne in CT.


These were the prompts for July



I have followed the sketch and the colours.  I also used the bird and friendship themes as well as the "something a friend sent you' and the stitches appear around the message on the inside of the card.

The birds are coloured digi images from Blackberry Jelly and the sentiment is by From The Heart Stamps.  The check piece in the background was sent to me by another CCC participant some time ago.  Unfortunately, I didn't make a note of who sent it to me.

I would like to enter:

Classic Design Open Challenge - August Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/classic-design-challenge-august-8.html

Lia in Netherlands sent me a card in July but as I am currently away from home, I don't know whether it has arrived or not.  I don't want to ruin the surprise by looking at the card before I receive it so I haven't included it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment