Sunday 13 November 2022

Just How Good Do I Have To Be?

Today is the second of the non-alphabet prompts at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.  The prompt for this one is humourous.  I don't do humour very well but thankfully Beccy has a few suitable images and sentiments to save the day!


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Humourous
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-13-humorous.html

I have used a paper from a paper pack that came with a magazine.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I also added some pearls.

2 comments:

  1. I think you nailed it Suze, this card will definitely bring a smile to someone's face! Love the striped paper and little pearls, the colours coordinate beautifully.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Suze, it's fabulous, and fun - thanks so much for the smile it gave me
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete