Sunday 27 November 2022

Antonio's Tags

 We are having a stormy day again today so I'm a bit hit and miss with being on the laptop.  The thunder and lightning has stopped, at least for now, so I thought I'd upload these tags that I made yesterday.  I like when I receive Freebies to try and create something with them.  I still have some more Christmas themed ones so if this weather keeps up, I'll see what I can come up with them.  I might even create another star with a different paper as they were fun to do.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a Friday Freebie sheet from Antonio Makes from which I die-cut the tags.  I then printed out pre-coloured images from Beccy's Place and fussy cut them to add on top. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Suze - very festive, and I love the eway you have layered them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Suze, I love the shape and size. I also like all the twine you added to each. Great patterned papers, they work well with the image and have a wonderful collage-look.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete