Monday 21 November 2022

Season's Greetings

This is an image that I have used before.  This time instead of picking up the brown in the image for the background, I picked out the pink in the image.  It is hard to tell but the paper in the background is patterned.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge - November Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-steampunk-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper as well as the image/sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I die-cut some snowflakes using dies - the larger ones are Sissix dies and the three smaller ones are Memory Box.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how the background colour will bring out the same colours in the image? I love the pink, and I love how it highlights the glowing sky around the reindeer. The snowflakes are really beautiful too Suze. A gorgeous card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the pink for the background Suze, and a wonderful card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete