Wednesday 30 November 2022

Season's Greetings

After intending to upload a few cards last night, I got interrupted and distracted with something else.  So, I am back to it this morning.  Yesterday was a nice sunny day but I've woken to heavy rain so it looks like it is going to be another good day for crafting.

 I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/challenge-659-christmas.html

Star Stampz - Nature (clouds and tree)
http://starstampz.blogspot.com/2022/11/challenge-40-nature.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Trimgym.  The image is from Star Stampz and the sentiment is from Digi Doodles Studio.  Coloring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card.Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie this card is - love the wonky tree :)
    We have not only rain at the moment, but also thunder...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how I feel every year when decorating the tree! Now that our kids are young adults, I'm the shortest person in our home, so I always have to hand the star to someone else. It would be handy if the tree bent over just a little so I could reach it! Love it Suze.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete