Tuesday 8 November 2022

Keep Life Simple

It is time for the start of the November Challenge at Path of Positivity.  This month, we Celebrate the Simple Things In Life.   My card celebrates bird sound, fragrance of flowers and reading,


I have used a digital paper (not sure of the source as this one was in my Awaiting Crafting box (which I'm gradually working my way through).  The top two images are from A Day For Daisies and the lower image is from Sassy Studio Designs.  The sentiment is from Ginger's House.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Classic Design - November Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete