Monday 21 November 2022

Fly Me To The Moon

I am trying to get a few cards uploaded that I completed when the weather was terrible a couple of days ago.  I didn't get much done yesterday.  I checked the weather forecast and it looks like we are in for rain and thunderstorms until Monday next week.  While it is nice to have some rain on the garden, I don't really want everything drowned from too much water!


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Monthly Image - November
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-image-challenge-of-month.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I also added some gold confetti stars to the paper and sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. An intriguing image and lovely sentiment Suze - a great card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete