Saturday 26 November 2022

So Very Merry

I am gradually working through my scraps and diminishing the pile.  I had a visitor earlier today so haven't got as much done today as I would have liked.  Weather forecast isn't great for tomorrow so I can spend some time crafting then.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used some more scraps from my November Alphabet cards for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday cards.  I added a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place along with a sentiment also from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial by Sam Calcott.  I've changed it up from a square card to a portrait card.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Suze, nice and simple and really effective. The strips of paper are wonderful and I like the single sprig of holly you added.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete