Saturday 26 November 2022

Merry Christmas

The Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place is up to Day 26  and the 24th letter of the alphabet - X.  This is one of the more difficult letters but with a bit of thinking outside the box, I found several images at Beccy's Place that have an "X" on a button.  I have used only one of those images this year. 

 This is the front of the card


 And the message panel on the reverse.


and after adding the photos to this post, I realised that you can't actually see the X shape  - so here is another photo:

 


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Day 26 - X
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-26-x.html

Crafty Friends - Christmas
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2022/11/challenge-161-for-november.html

I have used the following X itesm:

X on button - image from Beccy's Place

X-Shaped Aperture Card - tutorial by Iced Images 

Xanthic - copic marker Y06 (closest to Face Media Group color)

Xanadu - copic marker BG72 (closest to Face Media Group color)

Xiketic - copic marker 100 (closest to Face Media Group color)

Xxtentacion - copic marker C3 (closest to Face Media Group color)

1 comment:

  1. I've hopped over from Beccy's Place. I've never seen this card fold. It's terrific. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete