Tuesday 29 November 2022

Celebrate the Season

I'm on a bit of a roll with Scrap cards today but haven't photographed them all as yet.  This is another one from earlier in the day.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used offcut pieces of papers that I used for two previous cards for this month's Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I think they are from two different Christmas paper pads by Kaisercraft.  Inking of edges is with Distress Oxide.  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial for Scrap Cards by Sam Calcott.  I changed the layout slightly on this one to fit the scraps that I was working with.

2 comments:

  1. WOW - you really are rocking these scrap cards Suze - that would be a great layout for any type of card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is pretty. I love the soft colours Suze, the grey and pink look great together. I also like the design of your card, another fabulous way to use up the pretty off cuts.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete