Thursday 20 December 2012

A partridge in a pear tree

I really liked the idea behind the image and had to make a card with it!


The card is for the challenge at The Alley Way Stamps.
http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/BE%20inspired%20Challenge

I was inspired by the colours in the picture.  However, when I saw this image I just had to use it!  I love the quirkiness of it.

The image and sentiment are both from The Alley Way Stamps.  I have coloured using copic markers and die-cut using 2 different sizes of Beaded Ovals from Spellbinders.  I have a habit of using the larger one only but this time have used a smaller size as well.  The background paper is from a paper pack called Merry Berry Christmas.  I added some pink rhinestones to the beaded oval as it looked too unadorned without them.  Adds a bit of bling to the card.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have used that partridge on the two sizes of beaded ovals!! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete