Friday 21 December 2012

Sunbonnet Christmas

I love these sunbonnet images and have created a card using one from Bugaboo called Turkey:


This card is for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pick of the Year
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/pick-of-year.html
Catch The Bug - December BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/december-bingo-at-bugaboo.html

I decided for the Papertake Challenge that I would pick a sketch prior to when I started doing the challenges.  The one I have chosen is Sketch 65 from February 28th.  I shifted the sentiment but otherwise have followed the sketch.  The sentiment wouldn't quite work for me where it was in the sketch - looking at the DT inspirations for that sketch, one of them has done the same!

The lines of BINGO for the Catch the Bug are:
Starts with S - sunbonnet
Ribbon - Happy Holidays from American Crafts
Sentiment -


4 comments:

  1. What a cute cute project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our December Bingo Challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Great coloring! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, one of my favorite Sunbonnet girls! Love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CTBCB December Bingo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete