Monday 17 December 2012

Snowy White Winter

After missing the deadline for the last challenge at Sparkle and Glitter (mainly due to a slow internet connection making me take longer to do anything on the internet!!) I have tried to complete this one earlier.   Mind you, last time I only got as far as colouring the image when I realised the deadline was too close to get it finished!  Here is the card for this challenge:


I am also entering the card into the challenge at Papertake Weekly - snow
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/snow-white.html
And here is the details for the Sparkle and Glitter challenge:
http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-5-white-winter.html

I have used an embossing folder and some pearlised white cardstock to create the background.  The image is from Rick St Dennis and is called 3 chimney cottage.  I thought it would make a nice snowy scene.  I have used some glitter fibres to add snow to the roof, tops of chimneys and also a sprinkling on the tops of the trees and bushes.

6 comments:

  1. I like the glitter for the snow and the embossed snowflakes very much! Pretty scene! Thank you for joining us for the Sparkle and Glitter challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that image, and the sparkly roof is perfect! Glad you joined us in Rick's Sparkle and Glitter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty, Love all the glitter on it, makes for a stunning scene. Thanks for entering Sparkle and Glitter with Rick, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creations thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, i love this image. Thanks for playing with us at Sparkle and Glitter with Rick St. Dennis this fortnight.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, lovely
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    Sparkle and Glitter DT

    ReplyDelete