Monday 31 December 2012

Lil Kitty


The latest Friday Freebie at Bugaboo was this beautiful kitty cat and I just had to create with it straight away!

 


The card is for the challenges at:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch:
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/ssw-186-bugaboo.html
Jellypark Friends - Old and New

http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/new-challengeold-and-new.html 

 

The sketch for this card is this one:


 

Before I forget, my old on this card is the ribbon (don't even want to think about how long I've had it!) and the oval die-cut (one of the first die-cuts I owned but not really that old!). My new is the button die and of course the image. I have used some paper from a Glitz paper pad. There are three different papers used - the background paper and then the two layered on the cardstock - the buttons are die-cut from the left one of these. The sentiment that I have used comes from Trimgym.

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Cute. So glad you could get sketchy with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love this freebie from Bugaboo. I grabbed it too. Your card is adorable. I love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week....and yes, that is you that one in the top three this past week. Congrats.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely adorable!!! I love that kitty too (I scooped him up quick!!). Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and have a Happy New Year!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute freebie! Love his shinny nose and your cute buttons. Happy you could join us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card - love the button die-cut!! Really cute image as well, So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Suze!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image and your LO, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, hope to see you again soon x Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete