Thursday 27 December 2012

Joy

The challenge at Sentimental Sundays is to focus on the sentiment:
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-134-focus-on-sentiment.html
as is the challenge at Crimbo Crackers:
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-31-sentiment-as-focus.html

I had recently bought this die from Memory Box and not yet used it.  I felt it was perfect for these challenges so a nice CAS card this time:


I have used some textured white cardstock that unbelievably I found at the Dollar Store!  The green is from a scrap paper pack that I have had for a couple of years and only just started using.  It has a few different green papers in all sorts of sizes (offcuts I think).  Underneath this is a strip of gold cardstock.  I have also embellished the card using some gold glitter tape from American Crafts.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous CAS card design. So glad you put the MB die to use. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete