Saturday 29 December 2012

Mrs Clause

The challenge at Sassy Studio Designs this fortnight is an Anything Goes.  I found this harder than having a theme to work to!  I decided that since it was a christmassy image, it was best to work with a Christmas theme:
The camera flash has reflected a bit off the top of one of her boots.  Not sure why it has done that as it has made the top of her leg very sparkly looking!

Details of the challenge can be found here:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-12-21-12-and-challenge

The card uses some backing paper from a paper pad called Berry Merry Christmas.  I have kept the design fairly simple as one of the problems I had when I went to post my Christmas Cards was that some of them were too embellished and therefore cost quite a bit extra to send. 

The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Mrs Clause.  I have used a Spellbinders rectangle die-cut and then edged it with Peel-Off Stickers.   The image has been coloured with copic markers with some added kindy glitz and glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment