Thursday 27 December 2012

Wish upon a Star

I entered quite a number of Christmas Card challenges in 2012 but when I went to send out my cards, I realised I had a lack of nativity scene type cards:



The challenge at Winter Wonderland has the first one for 2013:
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/wish-upon-star.html
And this card will also work for the challenge at Ruby's Rainbow:
http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/rubys-rainbow-ch44-nativity.html

I have used some background paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  As soon as I saw the Wish upon a Star on it, I knew I had to use it for this card!  The image used is one from Cre8tive Hands and is called Nativity.  The sentiment is from Mudmaven Designs and I have used a star shaped die from Nellie's Multi-Frames.  The remainder of the set is scallop edged squares but the smallest square has this shape in the centre!  I then added a few star shaped rhinestones to the corners of the image.

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card!!!
    Thank you for sharing
    Michelle (Cre8ive Hands)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous interpretation of our theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    hope you had a great Xmas and wishing you a fabulous New Year
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card that nativity image is great
    Thank you for joining in at Rubys rainbows this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely card!

    wishing you a very blessed start into the new year!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow for our * Nativity * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete