Saturday 29 December 2012

Be Inspired 18

The latest Be Inspired challenge can be found here:
http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/BE%20inspired%20Challenge

This time my inspiration came from the colours, the stripes, the christmas tree and the general feeling of Victoriana elegance.  I hope that I pulled that bit off with the card shape!


The image has been printed directly on to the card and then card using a Spellbinders Die.  This is one of my Christmas goodies that I bought for myself from some money I had saved.  The sentiment has been cut from a smaller die from the same set but has a slightly different edging to it. Both the image and the sentiment are from The Alley Way Stamps.  I have used these ones a fair bit as they are so versatile and so appealing to me.  They look so different each time I use them too as I choose a different colour scheme and card design.  The images have been coloured using three different copic markers - two from RV and one from R (can't remember what numbers I used sorry).

2 comments:

  1. I love the lacy borders around these sweet trees! I like those trees too and I agree they can look so different! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the border also.. it brings so much to your creation. Thanks so much for playing with the TAWS BE inspired Challenge! Can't wait to see what you make next challenge.. hugs

    ReplyDelete