Thursday 20 December 2012

Tree Decoration

I had hoped to make a lot of these boxes to decorate the tree almost entirely with them as a change from the baubles etc.  However, this is only the third one!


I am entering this into the challenge at Milk Coffee:
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/holiday-decorations-challenge.html

I have used a box template that I found on the internet some time back.  Unfortunately, the designer didn't put his/her details on the template!   The design is somewhat similar to a matchbox.

I have added some Christmas ribbon around the box.  The image that I have used is a Christmas freebie from Milk Coffee.  I have also added some rhinestones for a bit of bling.  I'm hoping that the christmas lights on the tree will reflect off the rhinestones at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment