Wednesday 5 December 2012

Holiday Shopper

For some reason, I couldn't get the actual blogpost link so here is a link to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog:
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/
The other challenge that I will be entering the card into is:
http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-15-happy-holidays.html

Here is the sketch:

And here is the card that I created from this sketch:




I have used background papers from a paper pack.  I have added some glitter tape and a bell on a ribbon.  I was actually searching for a tree embellishment and came across this one and decided it was better.

The image is from Broken Box Stock and is called Holiday Shopper Toodle.



5 comments:

  1. Suze,
    What a cute, cute card. Fun image and great papers. Happy you could join us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Suze. I love the little added bell. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image - love your card!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week - hope to see you again soon!!
    Blessings to you Suze!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image!! Love this card - makes me smile!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice of you to use a Broken Box image - it's a terrific one. Love those pretty papers and the tiny bell dangling from the pretty bow. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete