Thursday 13 December 2012

Red & Blue Sleigh

A red and blue themed card this time:

The card is for the challenge at Winter Wonderland:
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/red-and-blue.html

The background paper is from Lugar Encantado da Neli.  The image is from Spyder's Corner.  I have matted the image with some dark red cardstock and added a matching flower and blue rhinestone.  For a bit of bling, I have added some blue glitter tape from American crafts and a strip of red rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. totally gorgeous creation with great use of the colors, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fantastic, I haven't seen the sledge colouredup yet! I'm definitely going to have to borrow it! So that's won you another freebie from the store, email me your choice, I'll add it to my next Spyder has Spyed post!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete