Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Buttons & Bows

The challenge at Platypus Creek this week can be found here:
http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-20-christmas-buttons-bows.html

I have used a paper with a bow on it, an image with buttons on it but also added a bow and a button:

The paper comes from a christmas paper pack by Rosies Studio.  The image comes from Platypus Creek.  I have coloured the image with copic markers to match the background paper and then cut the image out.

The wooden button nd organza ribbon used to make the bow are both from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Suze! This is adorable! Sorta makes me miss winter...eh maybe not LOL. No shoveling for this girl anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for participating in the PLATYPUS CREEK challenge.
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete