Thursday 6 December 2012

Anything But A Card

The current challenge at Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursday is Anything but a card:
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-153.html
I have decided to add another page to my calendar that I am making for Christmas:


And here is a closer look at the picture:




Of course, I am going to have to speed things up quite a bit to get it finished by Christmas as I'm only up to February!

I have used a background image from Sassy Studio Designs along with the image Ballroom Sassy.  The background and the image work so well together.  I have coloured both the image and the background using copic markers.  Not quite happy with some of the colouring of the background but not sure how to improve it either so it is staying as it is!!!!
Now, I need to get thinking about March!

I am also entering this in the challenge at Paper Craft Planet. 
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-11-9-12-and-challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment