Tuesday 4 December 2012

Oh Scrap

A scrap challenge at Shelly's Images:
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/oh-scrap.html

I like the idea of using up my scraps so joined in for this one with this creation:

And this is some of what I started with (didn't use all of it and some of the scraps were buried below others):

The image fit perfectly over the area on the blue hiding the oval already cut out!  I didn't end up using the orange one but used the nutcracker one.  I also used that strip of glitter cardstock with the hole in it (for hanging it on the rack in the shop).  I placed this across the card under the image so again the hole is hidden.  The glitter button that I used is leftover from another card.  I have a Memory Box die that cuts four different sized buttons at once - so I end up with leftovers!

I have used an image from Shelly's Images called Christmas Eve.  I have coloured the image using copic markers and then cut into a rectangle before rounding the corners with a Carl Craft corner rounder punch.  Not sure that you can still buy these punches but I love this one and use it often.

2 comments:

  1. WOW What a great job of using up your scraps! And the SI images is colored beautifully! Thanks so much for joining our "SCRAPS" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Suze! I love how you showed your scraps before and the beautiful creation that you made with all of them. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images. We really hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete