Friday 21 December 2012

Traditional Christmas

A traditional christmas card:


This card is for the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy:
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/traditional-christmas-cards.html

After internet hassles meant I missed a couple of the Whoopsi Daisy challenges, I am really pleased to have finished this one!  I'm not sure whether this Whoopsi Daisy image is meant to be a christmas one but it reminded me of a little girl heading to the christmas tree on Christmas morning with her teddy bear to see if Santa had left any presents. 

I have used a background paper that was already pre-printed with the sentiment.  The die-cuts are Spellbinders ovals.  The matting has been done with glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The flower is an assembly of flower parts from a kit and a pearl or the centre.  Normally I add rhinestones to the centre but the pearl matched the matting so well I just had to use it!

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card, with a wonderful image, so well coloured you yourself.
    Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
    and for using a Whoopsi Image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete