Friday 28 December 2012

Pingvinmammans Mosaic

I have made a card using the mosaic freebie from Pingvinmammans.  The challenge can be found here:
http://pingvinmammanshorna.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/december-17-utmaningchallenge.html

This is the card that I have created with this mosaic rose:


I have used a white card blank and stippled it with three Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door.  I then overstamped with an acrylic Merry Christmas stamp using the same three inks.  I printed the mosaic rose several times and coloured it with copics in layers and then using mounting tape, I layered up the various layers to give a 3 dimensional look.  I then coloured three clear rhinestones with matching copic marker colours.  The lace that I have used is from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Nice card. Clean and simple. And cool idea to make it 3D.

    ReplyDelete