Friday 28 December 2012

Out with the old, in with the New

The challenge at Shelly's Images can be found here:
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/ttt-challenge-out-with-old-in-with-new.html

Just before Christmas I spent a few days with my younger brother.  While I was there, I visited a craft shop near his house and purchased a few Spellbinders Dies, some Distress Inks and Stains and a few paper packs.  Over the next few weeks I'm sure I'll be using most of these in my cards!  For this card, I am using one of the Spellbinders Dies.  This is rather a large die, so I used it to make the card blank:


I then inked the edges with Distress Ink - Old Paper.  When I looked at what I had at that stage, I didn't want to add to much more colour to the card, so have outlined the animals using E43 and C1.  I just love the delicate edging that this die has given this card and I'm sure that I will use it in this way again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a really elegant card, love that Spellbinders die! Thanks for playing with us at Shelly's Images!

    ReplyDelete