Monday 3 December 2012

Magical Angel Card

A mystical/magical challenge at Incy Wincy Designs:
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/magicalmystical.html
I'm also entering this card at Tuesday Alchemy:
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2012/11/challenge-42-anything-goes.html

I had trouble deciding what fit magical and mystical and nearly didn't do this challenge this time.  Then I saw this image at Cuddlebug Cuties called Angel and wanted to use it:

I just hope that this fits the challenge - if not, I had fun with this image.

The background paper is from a paper pack by Webster's Pages.  It had a mailbox on the right hand side that I cut off as it just didn't fit the look I wanted.  I then used some apricot coloured lace in it's place.  The image has been lightly coloured using copic markers.  I just flicked a bit of colour into her hair rather than solidly colouring it - didn't stick to the lines just let it go where it wanted!  The image has been matted on to a cream glitter cardstock.  I then added some self adhesive stars from Rosies Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks beautiful. I love the hair. Good luck on the challenges :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete