Friday 28 December 2012

Celebrate the New Year

The challenge at Nutcrafters is Layers and Bling:
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-33lots-of-layers-and.html

I'm hoping that this has enough layers going on - the bling is certainly there!


I have used a background paper from a paper pack by DCWV and blinged it up with some clear rhinestones.  The digi is from Nutcrafters and is called Bonfire Digi.  It made me think of the fireworks at New Year!  The image is layered onto some gold cardstock - also from DCWV.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and has been layered onto the same gold cardstock and then raised up above the layered digi.

2 comments:

  1. Super card and definitely enough layers. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Nutcrafters. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete