Thursday 27 December 2012

White and silver

A colour challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/challenge-123-white-silver.html

It was quite a challenge this combination but I think I succeeded in the end!


I have used a white card blank and added some silver pearlescent cardstock.  I have used two strips of silver glitter tape to add some shimmer to this layer.  The image is from Kenny K and has been coloured using Cool Grey copic markers (closest to silver I could get!) and then die-cut using my favourite die from Mariannes.  I also rubber stamped a greeting in Brilliance Black and then embossed with silver embossing powder.  The rubber stamp is from a New Zealand company called Rubbadubbadoo.  I haven't used my rubber stamps for a while as it is so time consuming, finding them first and then cleaning them afterwards but this stamp was perfect for this card.  I also added five silver ribbon roses.





No comments:

Post a Comment