Tuesday 25 October 2022

Happy Halloween

 I needed another image for the belly band for the card and couldn't decide what to use and then realised the optional twist at Beccy's Place is to include plants - so I used an image with the produce of plants.

card opened:

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - October Challenge
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/10/october-challenge.html

Creative Knockouts - Halloween
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2022/10/475-halloween-klm-designs.html

I have used the digital paper and image from the October Challenge at Beccy's Place.  The sentiment comes from one of Beccy's sets.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I have followed a tutorial for a twisted easel card by Sam Calcott.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, what an interesting card fold! I love how it looks when it's all open for display... the pointy sides are perfect for Halloween, they make me think of witches' hats. Great idea to add the pumpkins as the optional twist Suze!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete