Tuesday 18 October 2022

Have A Sweet Celebration

 I have a number of non-card tutorials that I have saved that I want to try.  I have been working on two for the challenge at CRAFT.  This is the first one and I hope to have the other one uploaded some time tomorrow.


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Gift Bag or Box
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/challenge-654-gift-bag-or-box.html

I have used digital paper from Trimgym.  The sentiment and the sundae and ice-cream images are from The Cutting Cafe.  The pieces in the pocket are from Create with TLC.

I have followed a tutorial for an Apron Gift Box by Sam Calcott.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love the background paper and the layout so much.
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous treat carrier Suze - love the colours, and that wee pocket is brilliant
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift box.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute treat holder.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. prachtige creatie, bedankt om mee te doen bij CRAFT, groetjes Darline

    ReplyDelete