Sunday 2 October 2022

Sending A Cheery Hello

 I jusr found out that the recipient of my swap card for our little New Zealand swap group has received my card.  I just missed her letting me know it had arrived a few days ago and hadn't had a chance to check again since.

This month we were creating a Mini Miura Card following a tutorial by Sam Calcott.


I have used paper from a paper pad by Uniti along with some silver glitter cardstock which I think may also be from Uniti.  The butterflies were from an ephemera pack and I was pleasantly surprised at how well they matched as I think they may have been from a different brand.  The sentiment is from My PaperCrafting World.

I would like to enter:

Critter Crazy Challenge - Feature a Creature
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2022/10/challenge-67-anything-goes-with.html

CHNC Patterned Paper - October Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html

1 comment:

  1. I was the recipient of this fabulous card, and it is absolutely beautiful IRL. Thank you Suze
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete