Tuesday 4 October 2022

Leaves are Falling, Autumn Is Calling

 It is the start of the October Challenge at Path of Positivity.  This month, the optional twist is Something Special about your favourite season.  I have two favourite seasons so it was hard to choose just one.  In the end, I decided upon Autumn.  I love all the beautiful colours that are around at that time of the year.


I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The images are from Imagine That Digis (basket) and Anne's Digital Art (leaves).  Colouring is with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I also added some gold leaf embellishments that have been languishing in my stash for a very long time.

I would like to enter:

Craftlandia - Leaves
https://craftartista.blogspot.com/2022/09/craftlandia-challenge-12.html


9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful fall images in this beautifully designed card! Fall is my favorite, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn card, Suze. I love how you combined the stamps of basket and leaves. Great background paper too. Thank you SO MUCH for joining again Craftlandia Challenge, my friend. I send you A BIG HUG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always a sense of achievement when stash gets used up. Great autumnal card. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful, lovely autumn stamps! Besitos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! I love the detail of the golden leaves! Thank you for joining the Craftlandia Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ ΣΤΟ ΔΙΑΓΩΝΙΣΜΟ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ ΚΑΡΤΑ ΣΟΥ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te ha quedado una tarjeta preciosa combinando elementos y las hojas son preciosas :D
    Muchas gracias por participar en Craftlandia y acompañarnos en este reto.
    Besote!!!!

    ReplyDelete