Saturday 8 October 2022

Let It Snow

This week at CHNC, our optional twist is "Focus on the Sentiment".  I had this sentiment in my Awaiting Crafting box that was perfect.  Only problem is I can't figure out the source of it.  If anyone recognises it, can they please leave me a comment and I will acknowledge the creator.


I have used a paper from a paper pad.  As I said above, I am uncertain of the source of this sentiment.  I also added a couple of glitter gems on the diagonal.  I also added some gold Stickles over the design around the sentiment.

I would like to enter:

The Holly And Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/challenge-125-anything-christmas-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. Great use of a wonderful sentiment panel Suze
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete