Thursday 13 October 2022

Thank You

I am hoping that this counts as mostly pink - I hadn't realised how much white space there is!  The leaves are coloured in light purple so that they don't detract from the pink flowers.

 


 

I would like to enter:

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2022/10/wk-40-anything-goes-card-making.html

Creations In Pink - Mainly Pink
https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-50-anything-goes-in-mainly.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Digi Choosday and I can't locate the source of the sentiment.  I thought I knew who the designer was but I can't find it among their sentiments.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some pink gems.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Suze, and I would say that it fits the 'mostly pink' category perfectly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I love all things colorful, pink, in its infinite hues ranging from cool to true to warm, is one of my all time favorite colors. Beautiful creation, Suze! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete