Tuesday 18 October 2022

Sunshine

 I have been struggling a bit with a persistant cough that is draining my energy.  I had a few things to post today and have tried to do a little bit at a time.  I just realised that I hadn't shared my NZ Card Group card for October which has now been received.

 


 

I would like to enter:

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/10/pennys-challenge-532.html

I followed a tutorial from Splitcoasters.  The tutorial said "drizzle in a little dish soap".  My first attempt resulted in the bubbles disappearing.  After consulting one of the other members of the group, I followed her suggestion and added quite a bit extra dishwashing liquid and it worked.

2 comments:

  1. Good result Suze. The bubbles worked well and made a lovely soft effect. Thanks for the card! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Suze - love how your bubbles turned out!! I am planning to do mine tomorrow - I have had another round of bronchitis, so hear you about the cough
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete