Tuesday 25 October 2022

I'm here for the Boos!

I had the perfect paper for this image.  I had bought this paper pad a few years ago when I saw it and still had this one left in it.  We don't get a lot of Halloween paper pads and embellishments so it is a case of grabbing things when you see them. I wish I had bought another pad as I haven't seen any since.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge -  Creepy Cute Ghost
https://theoutlawzchallenges-freebie.blogspot.com/2022/09/progressive-freebie-challenge-october.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image, banner and sentiment are all from Oddball Art.  Colouring is with Wink of Stella pen.  I also added some PeelCraft stickers.

2 comments:

  1. So cute Suze, and perfect paper indeed!! Thanks for playing in The Outlawz Progressive challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze this is so colourful. Perfect paper as you say :)

    Thank you very much for your lovely card with our freebie this month.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT For The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete