Wednesday 26 October 2022

Merry and Bright

I didn't get to this one yesterday, so I'm starting the day with it.  I'm waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can hang out the washing while it isn't meant to rain for a while. Hopefully the weather forecast is correct as it often isn't.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Christmas Image Challenge - October Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I picked up one of the colours that was in both the digital paper and image to use as a matting colour.  I also die-cut some candles using a Poppy Stamps die.  I cut it in different colours and then used the second colour as in-fill for the first colour.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Suze - love the wee candle die cut that complements the image so well.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete