Sunday 2 October 2022

Trick or Treat

 I am honoured to be a Guest Designer for the Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge.  This month featured a poem.  My inspiration came from the following lines:

The month is Amber,
Gold and Brown.
Blue ghosts of smoke
Float through the town.

To see the whole rhyme, visit the challenge here.


I have used an image from the sponsor Polkadoodles called Winnie's Trick or Treat Halloween Witch.  This image comes in both Black and White and Coloured.  I chose to work with the Black and White Version.

I also used a paper from a paper pad.  The ghosts are from a confetti pack.  I attached some to the front frame and some to the background.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Pop Up Frame Card by Sam Calcott.  Her one was white on white but I'm quite pleased with the result of adding colour.

I would like to enter:

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2022/09/wk-38-anything-goes-card-making.html

PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (pumpkin faces)
https://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/10/pinspirational-challenge-294-october.html

No comments:

Post a Comment