Wednesday 2 November 2022

Boxes In A Box

Day Two and another retired set (or I'm blind and keep missing them when I search the store!).  Today's project is a non-card one.  I haven't decided whether I will use this as a gift or add it to the dining table on Christmas day filled with treats as there are only four of us for Christmas Dinner/Lunch.



I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Day Two - B
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-2-b.html

I have used the following B items:

Baubles - Bauble Set (retired?) from Beccy's Place

Box of Boxes - tutorial by Sam Calcott

Barium Yellow - Copic Marker Y00

Buttercup Yellow - Copic Marker Y21

Begonia Pink - Copic Marker RV14

Baby Blue - Copic Marker B21

Bright Parrot Green - G19

2 comments:

  1. Awesome project Suze! I love the idea of having little treat boxes on the table. Perhaps you could personalise them too? People in my family love getting little homemade items like this, and you're really doing both things in one... decorating the table and giving an awesome little gift! Love them!
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. well done on meeting all those "B" prompts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous project Suze - I must go over and have a look, thanks for the link.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete