Friday 4 November 2022

For A Friend

The reveal for the cards exchanged for October has been published and I am only just managing to publish my blog post for mine.


 

 These are the prompts that we had:



I have followed the sketch, colors, Fantasy Folk, Friendship and Use A Brush (watercolours).

I used foil card as well as patterned papers.  I'm not sure of the source of the image and I'm going to stop looking for now so that this blog post can be published.  I have finally located the image - it is from Spyder's Corner.  The sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring of the image is with Gansai Tambi Watercolour Paints.

2 comments:

  1. What a great use of the sketch part of the challenge Suze - making it into a fold is so creative, and makes for a stunning result.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suze and great fold,I love the card and it's still on my mantlepiece
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete