Wednesday 1 October 2014

Someone Amazing

I just had to put this image and quote together - the smug look on the cat's face seems to suit this quote!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Create with TLC - Progressive Challenge
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.co.nz/p/progressive-challenge.html
PINspirational Challenge - Anything Goes
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/pinspirational-challenge-125.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad (I think it is Rosie's Studio but can't be totally sure).  The image and quote are from Create with TLC.  The image is from the progressive challenge linked above.   I coloured the image with copic markers and then edged around both the image and sentiment with Gelato.  I also used some green mesh ribbon and some pearls that I coloured with copic marker YR07.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And funny sentiment!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice masculine card!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete