Thursday 2 October 2014

Not Fully Dressed without a Smile

What a wonderful quote!  I love this image that goes with it too.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Create with TLC - Progressive Challenge
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.co.nz/p/progressive-challenge.html
Love To Create - Love of Ribbons
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-135-love-of-ribbon.html
Sentimental Sundays - Kraft Cardstock
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-226-use-kraft-cardstock.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Forever Friends called "Summer Time".  I wrapped some yellow satin ribbon from Semco around the reverse of a piece of patterned kraft cardstock (the front clashed too much!).  I also tied a bow from the same ribbon and added this on top.  The image is the fifth one in the progressive challenge at Create with TLC.  I die-cut a frame using a Spellbinders die and some light blue textured cardstock.  I then added some pink pearls from Rosies Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Really Sweet!! Love the soft Colors!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create: Love of Ribbon Challenge!! We really hope you'll come back and play again soon!! Can't wait to see what you'll create next!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT
    Crafty and Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete