Monday 12 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day 11

I am up to Day 11 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is  BINGO board:

 I used the centre row of red & green - pencils or markers - ovals


I have used several images and a card fold from Beccy's Place:
cardinal 
cardinal and holly
holly spray - which I added over two sections of the card.
With Love At Christmas

Four Fold Card Fold



and the inside of the card:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 11)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-11-bingo-grid.html

I also used some papers from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a holly embellishment - I curled the tail before adding it to the card,

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous four fold card Suze, the mix of patterns and colours is fabulous. You've done a really good job coordinating all the different images and papers. It was a clever idea to add the holly across the two centre pieces. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. the little cardinal is from the Simply Christmas digital stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beccy. I've amended the image with the link to the set.

      Delete