Monday 12 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day Ten

We are up to Day 10 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter I.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used an ice skates image and an Impossible Card Fold.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 10)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-10-i.html


I have also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink for this card. I would never have thought to use pink, but I really like it. Another great card in keeping with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing an awesome job with your fold and image goal again this year Suze, I'm very impressed. Love the fabulous pink and silver patterned paper on your card, it works well with the ice skate.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete