Wednesday 21 November 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards Day 20

We are up to Day 20 of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is the letter R.  Going with my goal of using an image and a card fold with the given letter, I have used a robin image from Beccy's Place (Baby Robin Digital Stamps) and a Rocker Card Fold.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day 20)
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-20-r.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I fussy cut the image from Beccy's Place and coloured it with copic markers.  I adhered it to the front of the card.  I thought about embellishing the card further but everything I went to add just looked wrong so I left it clean and simple.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic rocker card Suze, well done! Love the rich red of the background paper, it contrast beautifully with the crisp white base card. You did a great job of colouring the little robin, he looks wonderful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. The little bird is from the "Baby Robin" digital stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beccy. Not sure how I missed it - I've added the link back to the store now.

      Delete